Team Tee Tower League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Team Tee Tower League

The ultimate league of teeworlds players!

Le Deal du moment : -29%
PC portable – MEDION 15,6″ FHD Intel i7 ...
Voir le deal
499.99 €

You are not connected. Please login or register

Vanilla Suggestions

+2
[r]DnA-Ender
Captain AMN
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Vanilla Suggestions Empty Vanilla Suggestions Sat 10 Apr - 2:21

Captain AMN

Hi all,

First of all thanks for the spammer who posted the link on a ctf server to inform us about this league.

So far it looks great, thanks for creating such a nice forum for all this Very Happy

Some questions from my side now:

I saw this on your rules for vanilla and have to critize some things :p

CTF-1 (2on2 ; time limit 15 ; score limit 600)
CTF-2 (4on4 ; time limit 15 ; score limit 600)
CTF-3 (3on3 ; time limit 15 ; scire limit 600)
CTF-4 (3on3 , time limit 15 ; score limit 600)
CTF-5 (5on5 ; time limit 15 ; score limit 600)
CTF-space (3on3 ; time limit 15 ; score limit 600)

1) Timelimit should be removed. No highlevel vanilla game was ever played with timelimit enabled. Also very boring strategies could be used when playing with timelimit, which would make the games very shitty.

2) I am okay with ctf4, but ctf5 is an useless and uncompetitive map for all good vanilla clans. Also, when 2 good teams play on it, the game will never end, since it's a fast and open map. In other words, this map is crap for highlevel players.

3) ctf_space sure is a good map, but how about replacing it with ctf_lava? That would make more sense probably, since both maps are created by Qi//Ubuntu.

5) ctf2 is a map intended for 5on5/6on6 with 1000 score sometimes. If played 4on4,it is very boring to watch and more luck-based.

These are only suggestions by me and don't represent the general vanilla opinion. What i know though, is that this is the common playstyle for vanilla clans and makes the most fun, so consider changing these things if you want many players in your league. It would be nice if more vanilla people commented on this, since i would like to see many opinions I love you

Hf and comment What a Face

2Vanilla Suggestions Empty Re: Vanilla Suggestions Sat 10 Apr - 2:35

[r]DnA-Ender

[r]DnA-Ender

Thank for all! I'm personnaly not a vanilla player so it could be nice to have a vanilla player in the staff!

Want you help us (rndm and me) for the vanilla part ? Smile

https://ttt-tw.forumgaming.fr

3Vanilla Suggestions Empty Re: Vanilla Suggestions Sat 10 Apr - 18:55

DnA-Sµru

np for the spam ^.^

http://dragon-army.co.cc/

4Vanilla Suggestions Empty Re: Vanilla Suggestions Sat 10 Apr - 20:25

[Krypton] XaKe

ctf3 3on3 will never end in timelimit.
but imo we shouldn't remove the timelimit, a game which needs more than 15 minutes is usually boring anyway.

http://krypton-clan.tk

5Vanilla Suggestions Empty Re: Vanilla Suggestions Sat 10 Apr - 21:53

Captain AMN

[Krypton] XaKe wrote:ctf3 3on3 will never end in timelimit.
but imo we shouldn't remove the timelimit, a game which needs more than 15 minutes is usually boring anyway.

I asked for the opinion of vanilla players, but thanks anyway.

Sorry Ender, but i have too much stuff to do for uni exams and hobbies right now, i can't help you moderate this section Sad

6Vanilla Suggestions Empty Re: Vanilla Suggestions Sat 10 Apr - 22:26

Jordane

Timelimit should be remove.A vanilla game isn't like a instagib one , I never saw any timelimit on ffa or cap game or clanwar and all matches have been ended. In instagib it is typical to see (For matches without timelimit) 100-0 ; 0-0 ; 100-100 after 30min.

7Vanilla Suggestions Empty Re: Vanilla Suggestions Sat 10 Apr - 22:29

[Krypton] XaKe

Jordane wrote:Timelimit should be remove.A vanilla game isn't like a instagib one , I never saw any timelimit on ffa or cap game or clanwar and all matches have been ended. In instagib it is typical to see (For matches without timelimit) 100-0 ; 0-0 ; 100-100 after 30min.
feel free to remove the vanilla timelimit, but keep it on instagib=)

http://krypton-clan.tk

8Vanilla Suggestions Empty Re: Vanilla Suggestions Sat 10 Apr - 22:33

Azuma

As AMN said, if you play a 4on4 on Vanilla, the scorelimit should be 600. And 5on5/6on6 1000.

9Vanilla Suggestions Empty Re: Vanilla Suggestions Sat 10 Apr - 23:14

Jordane

Maybe on ctf2 4o4 scorelimit 600 and ctf2 6o6 scorelimit 1 000

10Vanilla Suggestions Empty Re: Vanilla Suggestions Sun 11 Apr - 12:23

Captain AMN

Jordane wrote:Maybe on ctf2 4o4 scorelimit 600 and ctf2 6o6 scorelimit 1 000

Yeah that sounds nice, but the problem is 4on4s can be very boring sometimes. It would be best if 4on4 was the minimum for this map, and the teams can arrange 5on5 if they want, or even 6on6 if enough players are available. Still i say, 5on5 is the best mode for ctf2 and should be the ideal.

But if the game is iB vs. Qi, a 5on5 will last over 1 hour, so maybe only do 1000 score if BOTH teams agree, else 600. This way you can play a best of 3, which has more meaning than winning just a single game. bo3 ftw!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum